Monday, May 31, 2010

A Spiritual Lift

Seven ways to lift your spirits!
Three times a day, look in a mirror and simply smile as you think good and happy thoughts.

Take the time to say a Morning Meditation, such as:
"The light of God goes before me all day. The light of God lights my way. I enjoy life, as each day brings a constant demonstration of the power and the wonder of the uninverse."

Look around you and praise all that you have in your life.

"I feel wonderful. I am a happy person. I invite wonderful friends into my life. All that I need for my work and fulfillment now comes to me."

Discover something today that you never knew before.

Before they call, I will answer! Thank God by saying "Thank you, Father." Thank you so much. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

Three times or more say as you count on your fingers, 20 times:
"Positive thinking brings me advantages I desire."

No comments:

Post a Comment